We are a zero-profit group. We are not an officially government-sanctioned non-profit group, but our income is far, far below our expenses - thousands of dollars in the red. We charge nothing for our services, not even the costs of the simple things like gas, batteries, videotapes, or any of the other items required to perform an investigation. And we will continue to investigate without charge. However, we graciously accept any and all donations, whether it be in the form of equipment, supplies, or funds. We accept anything that advances our group, including (but not limited to) the following:
- • Batteries! AAA in particular.
- • Gasoline.
- • Energy drinks (Amp, Rockstar, Red Bull, any...).
- • Videotapes. Some of our equipment uses Super / Hi 8.
- • 35mm film. 400 speed preferred.
- • Blank CD-R 700 mb disks. SONY preferred.
- • Blank DVD-R 4.7 gb disks. SONY preferred.
- • Audio Recorders.
- • Video Recorders.
- • Night vision.
- • Thermal imager (should some Fire Department need something to do with a replaced unit).
- • Any photo equipment, in any condition - for testing, modification, etc.
With regard to equipment - even if we have it or otherwise don't need it, we can either pass it on to other groups in need, or eBay the item to fund other purchases.
And, of course, we gladly accept Funds.
Supply and equipment donations can be sent to the organization's contact address (also listed below) or you can e-mail Andy to make other arrangements. Financial donations may also be made by mail, or more directly through Paypal.com to email@example.com. We thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
We will gladly help promote any individual, organization, or company who provides KRI with any sort of material aid, either by listing their name on our Sponsors page, or we can keep your donation anonymous, at your discretion.
Our mailing address:
AJ Kitt / KRI
161 Newington Road, Apt. 4
Greenland, NH 03840