Please Note!: We will NEVER charge you for an investigation! But we do gladly accept donations.
To request a KRI investigation, please submit as much of the following information as you are able:
- • The name of the site (if it has one), and its street address.
- • The name and contact information of the site's proprietor, or some person with the authority to allow us to conduct the investigation.
- • A list of any anecdotes (reported experiences) connected with the site you can provide, or names, phone numbers, or addresses of anyone with first-hand experiences which have occurred at the site.
- • Any known access limitations or hazards with regard to investigating the site. If the floors are rotting, we need to know!
- • Whether or not the site has electrical power.
- • The names (if any) of any other groups you know of who have investigated the site.
Simply put, we need to know where it is, we need to talk to a person who can legally give us permission to do the job, and we want to learn as much about what goes on there as possible.
Please e-mail whatever you can and it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Investigation Request" in the subject line.
Or, you can mail it to:
AJ Kitt / KRI
161 Newington Road, Apt. 4
Greenland, NH 03840
We thank you in advance for any leads you can provide, and any information which may advance our cause and caseload! Thanks again,